To be internationally recognized as one of the leading colleges of pharmacy in the Arab World through the provision of innovative pharmacy education, training, impactful research and responsible community engagement.
To create an environment that promotes excellence in pharmaceutical education, practice and research. It is committed to the continuous improvement of its programs to keep abreast with the rapid advances in the profession of pharmacy and the provision of pharmaceutical care. It strives to prepare students to become competent, reliable and ethical health care professionals.
The college of pharmacy and health sciences aims to:
- Provide students with the knowledge, skills and attitudes they need to graduate as highly qualified pharmacists.
- Develop the role of the pharmacists as vital members of the healthcare team.
- Attract and retain outstanding and diverse faculty and staff.
- Engage in innovative research with impact in pharmaceutical sciences and practice.
The COPHS believes and embraces the following core values of professional and academic culture:
- Professional, ethical and harmonious relationships
- Offering advanced pharmacy and health sciences programs
- Excellence in research
- Continuous quality improvement
- Serving people and community