Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s Programs
- UAE secondary school certificate (Science Major) or equivalent with a minimum average score of 70 percent
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent
- A demonstration of maturity and good conduct
- Good health.
Admission Requirements for Master’s Programs
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent, awarded by an accredited institution.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent.